24 People Who Hope Obama Gets Assassinated — Or Want To Do It Themselves

by David Badash on January 22, 2013

in News,Politics

Post image for 24 People Who Hope Obama Gets Assassinated — Or Want To Do It Themselves

The second inauguration of President Barack Obama drew virulently anti-Obama nuts to social media sites like Twitter. Here are 24 people who over the past few days, especially on Inauguration Day, took to Twitter to express their hopes that President Obama would be assassinated — including several who wanted to do it themselves.

24 People Who Hope Obama Gets Assassinated — Or Want To Do It Themselves

Storified by David Badash· Tue, Jan 22 2013 08:37:42

I intend to assassinate the first Obama this weekend and molest his still jolting corpseBennyBigBollocks
I truly hope Obama is assassinated sometime very soonKieran Kavanagh
We gonna be called Seal Team 7. I’m shoot Obama.chad-tyler
Some one should shoot Obama w an assault rifleCHRIS Nachodorito
@mattyglesias Let’s kill Obama’s kids! #Obama2012Robert Palmer
Someone shoot Obama… I could use another holiday.Elizabeth Phillips
i wish somebody would try to shoot obama at his inaugrationTop5_TYB
Somebody just needs to shoot Obama and get it over with.Makayla Beal
SHOOT OBAMARenz Q
I wish a mutha fucker would try to shoot obamaSpIfFy_ QuEEn
If someone would shoot Obama RIGHT NOW, I’d be VERY VERY happyJesus Olvera
Shoot Obama before he bans gunsThe Vagina Punisher
somebody shoot obama, nowDave Wells
Shoot obamaMike Carroccia
Just shoot Obama’s muslim assEthan Hite
Someone shoot Obama already.MΔDS.
Somebody please kill Obama at his inauguration.. #MakeMyDayJeff Salter
Why cant someone assassinate that mother fucker already i mean come on. Yesterday was the day what happened?Dillon Taylor
If anyone would like to do this country a huge favor, please feel free to kill Obama while he’s being inaugurated. You’ll die a hero lolGabe Pena
Someone needs to kill OBAMA asap!ReSPeCtGang714!
If I could kill Obama I would.Kat ∞ Schulties
Somebody should kill Obama before he gets inaugurated…please?blues_singin_man
I wanna be the one to assassinate obamaBrooke
Will someone come to their senses and assassinate Obama? #pleaseLittle Wayne

This was a sampling. Some we didn’t include because their accounts are protected. You can see more at Public Shaming.

novenator January 22, 2013 at 11:52 am

These people need to be reported to the FBI. I'm not a big fan of authoritarianism, but when you threaten the President's life during a wave of extreme conservative hatemongering and a charged environment, you need to be prosecuted.

Michelle_Gould January 22, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Guess all of these should see a psychiatrist before it is too late.

Alex_Parrish January 22, 2013 at 12:35 pm

I suspect that most of these cretins are just sooting hot-air and not bullets. Nevertheless, each should receive a visit from the Secret Service and I wish it to be public — like at their workplace (if they even have a job) so that their friends and co-workers can know about them. I suppose that might not be possible for those who only said "I wish somebody would, or I hope that" but the ones who threatened to do it should be thoroughly investigated.

jjpca January 22, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Each threat should be treated seriously. They posted it on a public site and the Secret Service should take action.

DesertSandwitch January 22, 2013 at 7:40 pm

these are disgusting people

barbonine January 22, 2013 at 7:48 pm

I feel sorry for the people tasked with securing the president's safety since the advent of the internets. Any wad with a computer connection can flood their particular fetid corner of the web with crap such as this.

None of it can be ignored. Yet, at a time where open threats such as these are posted daily, when one might hope for MORE manpower for this increasingly complex task, we get downsizing. Kinda like the decision to underfund security programs at a certain embassy…let's pretend there's no problem, and maybe it'll go away…

promus69 January 22, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Do they understand that any immediate threat against the president can result in prison, fines, or both? People go away forever for this EVEN when the threat maybe not immediate. Maybe they need to be taught a lesson and scare the sh*t out of them!

dakotahgeo January 22, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Contact the FBI and C
IA immediately as this can't possibly be just from USA citizens. Track these people down and isolate them… FAST!

Robroberts2013 January 22, 2013 at 10:27 pm

If any one of these people worked for me, they would be fired immediately.

robd003 January 28, 2013 at 8:14 am

I'm so awesome. Thanks for publishing me guys! @robd003

robd003 January 28, 2013 at 8:16 am

Oh wait, forgot to stir the pot. Obama is a faggot. Obama is such a bad president that he even makes Jimmy Carter look good!

Formerwarheroe March 1, 2013 at 7:32 pm

This feels like the Alamo. Obama is disarming the Citizens and should not be surprised about threats from Couch Potatoes. This is hilarious , a black man authorizing to assassinate americans. We have come a long way.

2ndrevneeded August 12, 2013 at 11:22 pm

i certainly don't want to see him assassinated. i hope he dies of natural causes before the end of 2013. lung cancer is my choice:)

{ 1 trackback }