Video Premiere: The Great Nationwide Kiss-In!

by David Badash on July 27, 2009

in Civil Rights,Discrimination,The Great Nationwide Kiss-In

Our First Video!

Homophobia exists because we let it. And the best way to eradicate it is to be good role models. So, join the Kiss-In in your town. Show the world that the earth won’t stop turning if gays and lesbians kiss or hold hands in public. Help them see that we’re all just people, and that a kiss is just a kiss.

Sylvia July 27, 2009 at 3:26 pm

omg, u r sooooo freaking right, im straight, but i am a HUGE supporter of gay rights, like seriously, everyone is equal, and everyone deserves a chance at love. Isnt America a free country? How can we call it a free country when not everyone is allowed to be married, or show public desplays of affection?

Thomas July 28, 2009 at 1:24 am

Great work! I love the video and, more importantly, I truly believe in the cause!! Fantastic job!

mjpngwnz July 28, 2009 at 8:46 am

This video says it all….. the sharing of a kiss… so peaceful … a kiss celebrates kindness and caring ! Thank-you to everybody who got this started *kisses*
m j

scott July 29, 2009 at 3:14 pm

excellent job….the french kiss, each cheek, when the they greet each other, italians kiss on the cheek when they greet strangers….hell we kiss our dog hazel all the time…..kissing is a wonderful expression of kindness….and should be celebrated…..

BohemianPress July 31, 2009 at 6:52 am

Way to go! I absolutely love it. Breaks my heart what is going on in this country with regards to our rights but don't get me started…………

Light and Laughter,

BP

Egheitasean August 1, 2009 at 1:33 am

I feel so proud that me & my love are in your video =]